Weather/Clock Widget

omillbroomillbro CaliforniaPosts: 17 ✭✭✭

When I first received the Blade V8 Pro there was a weather/clock widget that appeared on the main screen. Now that weather/clock widget has disappeared from the phone. Does anyone know the procedure for getting this widget to return? Please do not tell me to look around on other screens, because the widget has moved. The weather/clock widget is no longer on the phone.

Best Answer

• zte_usazte_usa United StatesPosts: 177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

on your Home Screen tap and hold a blank part of it for about 2-3 seconds > Widgets > below you will see all the Widgets available, please swipe right or left when you find Weather tap, hold it and drag it to the desired screen. Let us know if this helps.

Answers

• omillbroomillbro CaliforniaPosts: 17 ✭✭✭

Thanks your offered solution solved the issue perfectly.

• omillbroomillbro CaliforniaPosts: 17 ✭✭✭

The weather widget that my V8 Pro came with has disappeared again. This time it not only disappeared from the screen, the widget itself does not even show as an available widget on for the phone. So now long-tapping the screen for 2-3 a blank section does not allow me to restore this widget to my screen as it has in the past. My question why does this widget continuously disappear and is there any way to restore the widget to the phone other than a factory reset?