Featured User Of The Month - Shout Out

ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod
Featured User Of The Month - Shout Out This Month's Featured User Goes to @trotter

If we were to take a poll of the most laid back, easy going member, I am fairly certain @trotter would take the lead. Many of you have probably seen his posts in the Axon7 area. It is no secret that @trotter is happy with his Axon, however some of you may not know that @trotter can also be found chatting about his smartwatch in the Quartz area. @trotter is always ready to discuss tech, and offer up his opinions. If you haven't had a chance to chat with him, what are you waiting for? ​

On behalf of the Mod Squad, we say thank you for being a part of Z-Community.

Keep on Posting!

Comments

• musicdjmmusicdjm United StatesPosts: 3,124 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats @trotter you definitely deserve the shout out, your contribution to the community has not gone unnoticed for sure, the Mod Squad and ZTE has seen your passion for your Axon 7 and the Quartz smartwatch and we really appreciate your support and great personality. We all look forward to your continuing community spirit.

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,368 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats @trotter. Your posts have always been so helpful.

• onematonemat Nashville, TNPosts: 154 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats Trotter! Well deserved.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,812 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nice job Trotter. Please don't forget us little people now that you are famous. Congrats! :)

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 1,992 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulation @trotter , keep up good work pal,

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,578 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats, @trotter!!!

• runtohell121runtohell121 Analyst United StatesPosts: 2,229 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats @trotter ; good job!

• keithisreal2013keithisreal2013 Austin, TexasPosts: 182 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nice

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats @trotter and thanks for hanging with us over here in the Z-Community

• johnny3ddjohnny3dd United StatesPosts: 59 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Very Cool, congrats!

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats @trotter! pain or contributor, we appreciate having you in the community!

• trottertrotter United StatesPosts: 164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@hollap said:
    Congrats @trotter! pain or contributor, we appreciate having you in the community!

Thanks, I appreciate it. I haven't been as active of late as at work we have been short a tech which meant that I had to help cover the adjacent territory (all of Kentucky, the eastern edge of Missouri, and a little further west in Tennessee than I normally cover). Lots of overtime but very little time for much else. We finally got a new tech, got her trained, and have turned her loose. It felt soooooo good when dispatch called today to see if I was covering KY to tell them that we now have a tech for the area.

B)

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,376 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@trotter said:

@hollap said:

Thanks, I appreciate it. I haven't been as active of late as at work we have been short a tech which meant that I had to help cover the adjacent territory (all of Kentucky, the eastern edge of Missouri, and a little further west in Tennessee than I normally cover). Lots of overtime but very little time for much else. We finally got a new tech, got her trained, and have turned her loose. It felt soooooo good when dispatch called today to see if I was covering KY to tell them that we now have a tech for the area.

B)

I have been through very similar situations so I know where you are coming from!

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,768 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Way to Go @trotter Keep up the good work and enjoy the Community!!