Is there any quirks l should be aware of?

Rjp_1Rjp_1 Posts: 1

I just got one and so far I absolutely love it I'm not sure if everything it does yet but I want to know if there's any problems I should be aware of or any tips that can help me use it to its full potential

Comments

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

@Rjp_1 Hello, and Welcome to Z-Community. Awesome choice picking one of these up. I absolutely love mine, and it has been well over a year now. If you want a few ideas, check out some of my threads. It is definitely my favorite ZTE device. I use it 3-5 hours nightly, and haven't had any issues. A few members have stated their concerns of the device only having Marshmallow, but I have not run into any app issues, and don't think I will. Netflix is by far my favorite app, although my daughters would say playing Xbox360 on it is best. If your interested in a screen, Amazon has 100in starting at around $50, and there are some ways to make your own if your a DIY kind of person. Should you have any questions. please give a shout :)

• ztecursedztecursed Posts: 16 ✭✭✭✭

They're junk. They work great for a few weeks and suddenly break with no known cause and you won't get help from ZTE because their tech support can't solve the issue. You can use it for a tablet, that's about it, but the projector has image issues that suddenly pop up and can't be fixed.

@ztecursed Sadly this is always a risk when buying anything used from a third party.

• ztecursedztecursed Posts: 16 ✭✭✭✭

What sucks is no one on this group has any solution to help me with this issue, and ZTE has none either. I'm throwing the unit away because I don't want to deal with it anymore. This forum is of no help to me at all.

@ztecursed Not many on here have this device, making it difficult to assist. @monger80 is our go to guy for this device, and he had a couple comments in your original thread. I am probably the most vocal and active on this community about this device, but you have a rare issue. My first thought was warranty, but because you bought from third party (private sale) that isn't an option. Have you tried contacting the person that sold it to you, if I remember correctly you said it worked only for a short time, but personally I would contact them with some questions.