R.I.P Volume Buttons & Headphone Jack

Coming from a bootlooping V10, I bought the ZMAX Pro Pre-paid from T-mobile. @mrjlwilliams great videos on the device were my leading factor in buying this device since there was so many features for such a small price. A couple months later I started noticing some issues which did not bother me that much. My headphone jack was acting up, I thought it was my headphones at the time but realized it was a recurring issue, The sound would often play through the speakers or not play at all. After I gave up on the headphone jack another problem came up which involved the volume buttons. Does anyone have the same problems that can help.

Comments

• jasonmemejasonmeme Posts: 2 ✭✭✭

I> @jimlloyd40 said:

@jasonmeme said:
    Coming from a bootlooping V10, I bought the ZMAX Pro Pre-paid from T-mobile. @mrjlwilliams great videos on the device were my leading factor in buying this device since there was so many features for such a small price. A couple months later I started noticing some issues which did not bother me that much. My headphone jack was acting up, I thought it was my headphones at the time but realized it was a recurring issue, The sound would often play through the speakers or not play at all. After I gave up on the headphone jack another problem came up which involved the volume buttons. Does anyone have the same problems that can help.

@jasonmeme have you checked the headphone jack for an obstruction like fuzz? And what is the problem with the volume buttons? You do realize that your phone is still covered by a warranty don't you?

Yeah I'm planning on sending it in a couple days, just need to find reciepts

• mrjlwilliamsmrjlwilliams CEO United StatesPosts: 468 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

So are you going to get the Z Max when it comes out?

• snn5snn5 Southeast USPosts: 662 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@mrjlwilliams said:
    So are you going to get the Z Max when it comes out?

I know I'm not getting it.