Watch Face Wednesday 08/23/2017

jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Lately I've been listening to the Tron Legacy soundtrack so I wanted to go with a Tron themed watch face this week. This is the Lightcycle AM watch face and once again this is using the WatchMaker app. The face says it's for Facer but it loads into WatchMaker just fine. What's everyone else rocking on their Quartz this week?

Comments

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,038 admin

DIG IT

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sleek WatchFace
    :by InAnT

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jasone said:
    Lately I've been listening to the Tron Legacy soundtrack so I wanted to go with a Tron themed watch face this week. This is the Lightcycle AM watch face and once again this is using the WatchMaker app. The face says it's for Facer but it loads into WatchMaker just fine. What's everyone else rocking on their Quartz this week?

I like that one. Very Tron-esk.
    How is that magnetic band working out for ya? Is it staying in place pretty well over time since you got it?

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,011 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 23, 2017 1:58PM

@jasone Thanks for the Tron Watchface :smiley: downloading it ASAP :smile:
    >
    This week I when for something more simplistic : Daring Graphic HD Watchface

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I love my magnetic band @DoppelgangerD it has been working great and still super comfy. I really like how it has the leather texture and look to it over just metal. I assume it's probably cooler in the summer in the sun than metal that absorbs all that heat.

You're welcome @DrakenFX ;) and I forgot to mention it is animated when active

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,213 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

i like the @DoppelgangerD watch face.

This week, I stumbled onto Pear Watch Face because of the name. After downloading it, I think its simple UI is actually easy to use.