Axon 7 lock screen wake up

lllgurullllllgurulll Posts: 65 ✭✭✭✭✭

OK, I had to wipe my phone out and reinstall everything and now I have a problem with the lock screen. Before I was able to use google's third party messenger app and the lock screen would still wake up when a text would come in. AFter the wipe out, it no longer does this. I have to use the stock messenging app for the lock screen to wake up. The problem this creates is that I can no longer have personalized notification tones for each person.

I've tried the screen wake up apps but the problem they cause is it breaks my lockscreen to where I am having to swipe twice to clear the lock screen if I want to keep the fingerprint reader active. I don't know why everything worked before wiping out the phone but it did. Now it doesn't and I'm frustrated as hell. Why can't I assign personalized notifications on the stock app or in the contacts edit settings. The only thing I can change right now is the ringtones and I just don't care about that.

Comments

• trottertrotter United StatesPosts: 164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

Have you granted the app the needed permissions? For it to set individual tones it will need permission for storage. I use YAATA and have given it permissions for Contacts, Microphone, Phone, SMS, and Storage.

• lllgurullllllgurulll Posts: 65 ✭✭✭✭✭

@trotter said:
    Have you granted the app the needed permissions? For it to set individual tones it will need permission for storage. I use YAATA and have given it permissions for Contacts, Microphone, Phone, SMS, and Storage.

yes all permissions are good.