Questions

So I asked this before, but maybe not in the correct place.

1) I've just upgraded to 14.1, and it really is extremely good. The only real issue I'm having is that the call volume is way too loud compared to the offical rom, and the volume level doesn't go low enough when adjusted. Is there any way to fix this?

2) Can you set ring tones for each sim?

Comments

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Mach1na said:

1) I've just upgraded to 14.1, and it really is extremely good. The only real issue I'm having is that the call volume is way too loud compared to the offical rom, and the volume level doesn't go low enough when adjusted. Is there any way to fix this?

Calling on our resident Lineage expert for this: @DrakenFX :)

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,006 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @Mach1na

1. There's a way to mod the volume steps for each media , I just need to double check and get back to you later

2. I'm not using LOS at the moment but you should be able to assign a ringtone per sim (SMS,MMS, Call). Look into Network setting or Sim Setting plus you can also check in Sound Setting.

• benkoresbenkores Staten Island, NYPosts: 471 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 31, 2017 3:57PM

@Mach1na said:

1) I have the same issue and unfortunately its a bug that has to be fixed.

2) I have no idea since I use only one but it should be under Sound.

• Mach1naMach1na Posts: 18 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looking forward to being able to alter the volume.b cannot find the ringtone setting for the two Sims anywhere.

Any news on this?

I also noticed that if you mute the phone via the volume settings, no-one can here you during a voice call. I', assuming that is a bug?

edited September 20, 2017 2:23PM

Well with the lack of response I've had to go back to stock firmware with broken bluetooth. Lineage is an awesome OS, but not being able to have dual ringtones, the lack of volume slider options, and the bug with putting the phone on silent make it a non-starter. A fantastic phone let down by poor software.