Downloads Disappear since last update B21.

wolfie0827wolfie0827 Posts: 5 ✭✭✭✭✭

Anyone else having trouble with downloads (web, bluetooth, MMS...) disappearing just after being downloaded since the last (b21) update?

Never had an issue before the update. But now any download whether it is from browser, text messaging, Blue tooth, or any other method (in app saves to sd card as an example) will appear in the downloads app/ file manager for a few seconds then they disappear. Have even tried file recovery software and it can not see the missing files.

Comments

• coldheat06coldheat06 United States Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @wolfie0827 I'm on the new update and downloads are working for me.

Here is a picture to why my downloads are being saved to

• wolfie0827wolfie0827 Posts: 5 ✭✭✭✭✭

@coldheat06 said:
    Hi @wolfie0827 I'm on the new update and downloads are working for me.

Here is a picture to why my downloads are being saved to

Yeah, I know where the downloads are going on mine also, the problem is they show for a few seconds then disappear. I even as stated above, used file recovery software and it did not find the files anywhere on the phone. Neither on the phones internal storage or on the sd card (which is where I have downloads going to.)

Something new to add, it seems to be intermittent now rather than all downloads disappearing now only some do.
    Tried new card and same thing so I don't think it's a bad sdcard.

Do have a bit of a work around, I share through e-mail to my pc and things work ok. I can then load them on the phone through google drive shared between phone and pc. But it is a pain in the **** and a bit more time needed just to save something on my phone from my phone!