Watch Face Wednesday 08/30/2017

jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome back for another Watch Face Wednesday. This week I'm actually going with a watch face that isn't using WatchMaker, and it's actually free. Well, for the most part it's free. The Rolling watch face has a great classic time piece look to it and as I said it's free, but if you choose to pay you can unlock more features. For my use, I'm fine with the free version. Some of the premium features do sound tempting such as changing the watch hands and colors, plus a whole lot more. What is everyone else rocking on their Quartz this week?

Comments

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,011 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

that's a cool watchface,
    this week been Digital Vision and already have my next week watchface ready to go :blush:

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DrakenFX said:
    that's a cool watchface,
    this week been Digital Vision and already have my next week watchface ready to go :blush:

You're ahead of the game @DrakenFX ;) and nice face

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,210 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I see that someone is living the future.

Just discover the Mr. Time Time Recode

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,253 mod

@jasone I really like that watch face! When I had the original Moto 360 I used Watchmaker all of the time! I still have a couple of hundred favorites saved somewhere and from the looks of it there are a lot of great new faces out there for Android Wear! I love the customization. Android Wear has really come a long way since its initial release. Just awesome.

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@fzrrich said:
    @jasone I really like that watch face! When I had the original Moto 360 I used Watchmaker all of the time! I still have a couple of hundred favorites saved somewhere and from the looks of it there are a lot of great new faces out there for Android Wear! I love the customization. Android Wear has really come a long way since its initial release. Just awesome.

Yes I use Watchmaker a lot when doing WFW so I tried to mix it up with a native watch face app this time haha. Hard to beat the value with Watchmaker, it costs a few bucks but you get access to thousands of faces. Instead of paying a buck or two and only getting one face.

Android Wear has taken a couple steps forward and a couple of steps back I think, but I love the new complications for watch faces.

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,011 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@fzrrich said:
    Just awesome.

Those are exactly the words seeing you here pal. Glad seeing you around... P.S. say to Zeek :smiley:

Android Wear still Google's baby so hope will see a lot of good improvement's in future release.

• fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,253 mod

@DrakenFX said:

@fzrrich said:
    Just awesome.

Those are exactly the words seeing you here pal. Glad seeing you around... P.S. say to Zeek :smiley:

Android Wear still Google's baby so hope will see a lot of good improvement's in future release.

@DrakenFX ALWAYS a pleasure talking to you my friend. I'll be around a lot more, promise. :)

• zeek!zeek! Buffalo New YorkPosts: 46 mod

@jasone @DrakenFX
    A huuuuge High Five to you guys!!! Great job on the forum guys and @jasone please keep all of the great watch faces coming!! Speaking of watch faces..... I wear a ZTE Quartz watch on each wrist! One to talk to my Z-Peeps on and the other to scroll through all of the amazing watch faces @jasone finds! Who Hoo! ;)

Z-Life 4 Life