ZTE Blade X max

Metaledge78Metaledge78 Posts: 14 ✭✭✭✭

Hello love zte blade x max im impressed with this phone.. I got my blade x max about week ago having some minor issues notifications apps some not get notify with sound or without notification light letting you know .. here apps im having issues with mymail , flipp , yathzee with buddies

Comments

• Metaledge78Metaledge78 Posts: 14 ✭✭✭✭

Ok thanks

I try that in setting still no luck

edited August 12, 2017 2:26PM

Check in apps setting notifications sounds and in phone setting for notifications checking see everything set... All apps notifications on sounds on those few apps no sounds just silence or vibrate when getting a notification alert

I like this phone seems to be a great phone other than minor issues with fews app notification alerts .. I guess buying budget phone not gott be perfect phone everything else works great

Pre installed sounds

I have done everything step by step my other phones its always work no problems.. so maybe defect thats disappointing

Yea I did and i will go there let them check it out and if it is defect probably get another

Yes i will for sure

They said the apps with others apps working fine not really the phone

Yes i did show them

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, @Metaledge78 , I do agree that if it happen with a few selected apps, it is probably the app issue and not the phone. I am not using the apps you mentioned but I did a bit of search online and found out that there were some people mentioned that mymail has issue with Nougat and that dice with buddy is an issue with FB. I would suggest that rely the issue to the software developer and maybe they can fix that in their future update.

@jimlloyd40 said:

@Metaledge78 said:
    Yes i did show them

That sucks. Maybe you could download an app that gives you other sounds to choose from and try one of those. If that doesn't work I would get an exchange. You shouldn't be stuck with that problem.

I will do that see what happens .. I agree maybe so stuck with it

@samsamha said:
    hi, @Metaledge78 , I do agree that if it happen with a few selected apps, it is probably the app issue and not the phone. I am not using the apps you mentioned but I did a bit of search online and found out that there were some people mentioned that mymail has issue with Nougat and that dice with buddy is an issue with FB. I would suggest that rely the issue to the software developer and maybe they can fix that in their future update.

Hello , Yea that make sense didn't think of nougat having issue with that i have message software developer over this let them know least see whats happen down the road