ZTE ZMAX CHAMP CRACKED LCD WOES

laneantnlaneantn 37367Posts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

I'm in hot persuit of an LCD SCREEN TOUCH DIGITIZER ASSEMBLY for my husbands 3 week old ZMAX CHAMP LTE ????...If anyone knows where I could possibly purchase one, please point me in the right direction...thank you in advance...have a blessed day!!

Comments

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,694 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@laneantn said:
    I'm in hot persuit of an LCD SCREEN TOUCH DIGITIZER ASSEMBLY for my husbands 3 week old ZMAX CHAMP LTE ????...If anyone knows where I could possibly purchase one, please point me in the right direction...thank you in advance...have a blessed day

It looks like Ebay has some parts.....

https://www.ebay.com/b/ZTE-Cell-Phone-Smartphone-Parts/43304/bn_364480

but the device is only $79 at BestBuy and the parts are about $30 on Ebay...... my suggestion would be to just buy a new device (if it's in your budget) because by the time you take the device apart and pay for parts..... you could of saved money and time.

Best of luck

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,694 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jimlloyd40 said:

@coldheat06 said:

@laneantn said:
    I'm in hot persuit of an LCD SCREEN TOUCH DIGITIZER ASSEMBLY for my husbands 3 week old ZMAX CHAMP LTE ????...If anyone knows where I could possibly purchase one, please point me in the right direction...thank you in advance...have a blessed day

It looks like Ebay has some parts.....

https://www.ebay.com/b/ZTE-Cell-Phone-Smartphone-Parts/43304/bn_364480

but the device is only $79 at BestBuy and the parts are about $30 on Ebay...... my suggestion would be to just buy a new device (if it's in your budget) because by the time you take the device apart and pay for parts..... you could of saved money and time.

Best of luck

Why would she even bother doing that? She said that the phone was only 3 weeks old. Why wouldn't she just return it under warranty?

Most places don't replace a cracked device as a warranty..... but if she is able to then by all means that would be a another great option.