Axon 7's original earphones

To me axon 7's original earphones are pretty good and i loved them but sadly i broke mine and i think it would be a great choice if zte allows us to buy them separately because to my knowledge a lot of people have loved those but after they break because of some reason we cannot buy a another pair.
I would love if zte makes some arrangements enabling us to buy those and get it shipped to our country! What are your thoughts about this?

Comments

• mb2xmb2x Greenville, SCPosts: 122 ✭✭✭✭✭

This is a good idea. I like it!

• mb2xmb2x Greenville, SCPosts: 122 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jimlloyd40 said:

@mb2x said:
    This is a good idea. I like it!

What's a good idea?

Selling accessories. Especially if they are priced modestly.

• AustiniteAustinite Austin TexasPosts: 18 ✭✭✭✭✭

Excellent idea, 100% agree.

• razor512razor512 United States Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 7, 2017 11:50AM

It would definitely be good if they sold them, though if your current ones broke, depending on the damage, you may be able to repair them.

For example, a failed wire can be repaired by replacing wire.

Simply find the thickest 2 wires that can fit in the hole where the original wire goes into, and simply solder those pairs to the in-line controller, and then solder a thicker pair from the in-line controller, to a TRS plug that can take thicker wires.

Beyond that, hopefully whey will start selling replacements, especially since they did listen when enough users requested that they sell replacement charger docks for the smart watch.

• saeedtedsaeedted United StatesPosts: 1,168 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

The earphones that come with the phone don't do the audio capabilities of the phone much justice. Spend $20 on something like the Oneplus bullets or what Xiaomi offers on Gearbest and appreciate the improvements.

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,746 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, I never used the ones that came with my phone. If somebody wants to pay me for them, I will glady sell them to you. I have ones I already used that fit in my ears better.

• cacarrcacarr Posts: 93 ✭✭✭✭✭

The earphones that come with the Axon 7 do not stay in one's ears very well at all.