Presales Open for UK....

2»

Comments

• There are many of us right there with you. Wanting this device soon and hopefully the 6gb version.

• lee18lee18 United StatesPosts: 341 ✭✭✭✭✭

Has there been any talk on the forums about the price being higher then expected? Originally it was assumed to be €409 but now the price is set at €449 meaning it could cost as much as $500 here in the states. Kinda disappointing as I was really hoping to only have to shell out $449 for it originally. Maybe the prices include tax or something in Europe? Does anyone know?

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

It won't be costing more than $500 I know that for sure. If it did I wouldn't be buying it. I settle for phones that break the boundaries in specs and price point. Axon 7 will be the groundbreaking  in the cell phone "flagship" lineups.

"A Phone made entirely with you (me) in mind!"

"Nerve Center All Things You!"  Your Style, Your Passion, Your Performance.

Never Settle

#ZTE #AXON-7

• lee18lee18 United StatesPosts: 341 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've looked into the comments of a few news websites and I've seen two users mention that the price already includes tax. So there is that. Android Authority is also still saying "The U.S. is expected to get it sometime in July for $449."

• naimaamaranaimaamara PhiladelphiaPosts: 42

That is an AMAZING price haha. For $70, I'll definitely Daydream the day away.

• naimaamaranaimaamara PhiladelphiaPosts: 42

Same boat. My M8 will not charge and when it does, if i use it for any amount of time, the battery decreases by the 10s. I know i should probably calibrate the battery, but with the Axon so close... I'm trying my best to hold out and NOT buy another phone.... I was SECONDS from buying the zmax 2 yesterday...

• delle17delle17 North Carolina, United StatesPosts: 730 ✭✭

Nobody knows to be honest it's all in speculation.

• louisdlouisd Arguer in Chief United StatesPosts: 1,133 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

It takes a lot of time to remove all the extra "u"s and replace a bunch of "s" with "z" from the British OS version.   I'm sure once they've done that, they'll release in the US.

• arysynarysyn IllinoisPosts: 1,067

Of course there still is the mystery of capacitive buttons and force touch involved that ZTE really needs to work on before launching the Axon 7, or even setting a launch date for it.