Will you buy another ZTE phone?

13»

Comments

• doneonlydoneonly VirginiaPosts: 47 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kedlund said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

Xioami is great with updates and Huawei isn't bad either so it's not all Chinese companies.

From what I've seen, both of those companies do NOT sell in the US, so they are worthless to me.

Huawei does sell in the US. their phones have been in Best Buy for a while and now AT&T will be an exclusive carrier to ship the US variant of the Mate 10 sometime next year

• doneonlydoneonly VirginiaPosts: 47 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jimlloyd40 said:

@doneonly said:

@kedlund said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

Xioami is great with updates and Huawei isn't bad either so it's not all Chinese companies.

From what I've seen, both of those companies do NOT sell in the US, so they are worthless to me.

Huawei does sell in the US. their phones have been in Best Buy for a while and now AT&T will be an exclusive carrier to ship the US variant of the Mate 10 sometime next year

@doneonly will the Mate 10 be available unlocked through Amazon or BestBuy? I'm very interested in that phone but not if it's an AT&T exclusive.

That I don't know, I've been keeping my eye on it as I'm very interested in what Huawei will bring in the future. I really think Samsung needs to be on their toes when it comes to Huawei.

• wasabitdiwasabitdi Calgary, CanadaPosts: 89 ✭✭✭✭✭
    No

My next phone would either be a Pixel or one of those Android One device. I value up-to-date security patch and I don't have the patience to wait for the EOM delayed update.