Watch Face Wednesday 09/20/2017

jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey guys, welcome back to another movie themed Watch Face Wednesday. This week I'm using a Kingsman watch face I found. Considering I'm a big movie fan and I loved the first Kingsman, I'm super excited about the new one coming out this Friday. I doubt it'll be as good as the first but I'm still curious to see what happens in the sequel.

If you want this classy looking Kingsman face just make sure you have the WatchMaker app and download it from here.

Comments

  • wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,467 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @jasone I always like seeing what watch face you pick.
    Nice!!

  • DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @jasone said:
    Hey guys, welcome back to another movie themed Watch Face Wednesday. This week I'm using a Kingsman watch face I found. Considering I'm a big movie fan and I loved the first Kingsman, I'm super excited about the new one coming out this Friday. I doubt it'll be as good as the first but I'm still curious to see what happens in the sequel.

    If you want this classy looking Kingsman face just make sure you have the WatchMaker app and download it from here.

    I like that watchface! I'll have to load that one up this week on my Quartz.
    Also looking forward to the Kingman sequel movie. The first one was excellent.

  • jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @DoppelgangerD said:
    I like that watchface! I'll have to load that one up this week on my Quartz.
    Also looking forward to the Kingman sequel movie. The first one was excellent.

    Oh yeah, the first one was really fun and I liked the style. I'm hoping the second will be just as good if not better, but sometimes with sequels they tend to go more overboard on action and effects and ignore a good story. That's why the first movie in a series is usually best. Sometimes the sequel can be better or just as good, hopefully Kingsman is one of those.

  • fzrrichfzrrich United StatesPosts: 4,257 mod

    @jasone @samsamha both watch faces look great!!

  • DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    BTW @jasone ,I was trying to find that watchface yesterday but couldn't. WM app has no search function and neither does their G+ community.

  • jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @DoppelgangerD said:
    BTW @jasone ,I was trying to find that watchface yesterday but couldn't. WM app has no search function and neither does their G+ community.

    The WatchMaker app does have a search function but you cannot find it from there. I got it from the Facerepo site and the link to it is in the original post ;)

  • DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    ^ oh ok, I don't think those links were live when I first saw the post. Thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.