So ZTE USA spoke to me on FB...

naimaamaranaimaamara PhiladelphiaPosts: 42

So I got a little love from ZTE USA... I hope they mean SOONER... Like.. NEXT WEEK! lol

zte.png

Comments

• poohbiwonpoohbiwon USAPosts: 714 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nice! It's good to know we've got someone on the inside.

• chuckbortchuckbort Chuck United StatesPosts: 575 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

That is the exact same message that I got on Twitter today.

Hey, now we've got 2 people on the inside!

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Lol!  They are real and they do talk to their fans and users. 

They are watching you, me and everyone.

Be ready as for in a moments notice they may surprise us all.  ;-)

• naimaamaranaimaamara PhiladelphiaPosts: 42

Haha... yes, a few others have gotten it too... But its great that after a month of silence, we are finally getting something...even if its all the same message lol. I'll take it.

• frodriguez2010frodriguez2010 Enterprise Tech Support Engineer TexasPosts: 1,904 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Can you feel it?  Can everybody feel it? 

There is something happening.....  I can sense it........

Calm before the storm......an uneasy silence....Cricket chirps here and there......wolves howling.......

the still of the night... the peacefulness of the day......Can you feel the rattlers in your stomach... the anxiety eating at you, as you can feel that something is about to happen, something big, something life changing?

• naimaamaranaimaamara PhiladelphiaPosts: 42

I hope your senses are correct! I'm ready.

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

BURP ​ sorry.... it wasn't life shattering thou..

Hope not.  Life altering maybe.  Lol!  Puff.  Lol! Cough cough.  

​ That time you made me smile...and a little giggle too

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,554 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Sound like it won't be too much longer!!

• npaladin2000npaladin2000 Wappingers Falls, NYPosts: 376

Better not be. The Nexus leak got my attention. And I do love me some actual stock Android, even if the version is going to have a really dumb name which I will hereafter refer to as Android NoName.

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,374 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah the Marlin is looking nice, as if I am the dog in the movie Up! and i just saw a squirrel! Those other phones are trying to distract me!

• jamesjames Pennsylvania, USAPosts: 423

Anyone have a date for the Nexus release? If the Axon won't work on Verizon, I may just pick me up one of them thar Nexus.

Too early for release dates on the Nexus.  Details are just starting to leak.

• srigirissrigiris IndiaPosts: 37

Thanks ​. I saw that on FB too. It is good to know that ZTE is finally breaking silence on Axon 7 release. I think they have now put things in place and have overcome the odds on releasing Axon 7 in US. They sound very confident and bright in their twitter and FB responses. Let's wait and see when this will be released. I hope in a week.

• jtzmax7jtzmax7 Bridgeport, USAPosts: 1,145

Soon........... Soon

Cracks me up every time.

• droidrev23droidrev23 IllinoisPosts: 1

Good info followed up with some great comments. I'm looking forward to this getting released

• I'm betting $1 that it will be release on July 5!!

WOW! If you lose will you able to pay in a lump sum, or will you have to make payments?

I think they'll announce pre-ordering this week and will begin shipments later this month, or early August.

• flybriflybri LAPosts: 219 ✭✭

Well, lets put it this way, for those of us with over 5k points on here and got the email regarding the $50 gift card for purchasing an Axon 7, it said we had to make the purchase before August 31st, so at least we know it can't be past that date .  I do think we'll be hearing something in the next few days, a week tops --  that's my guess at least. 

I think we will hear something soon. It is hard waiting, when we are excited, or need it now. I am sure the Axon7 is going to be worth the wait, ZTE products are awesome!

• mrbigscreenmrbigscreen United KingdomPosts: 266

did your email say to purchase first and show proof after to get the 50 off? I'm confused on how it can be applied once you've already placed the order, Iam ready to order pretty much just waiting to have that cleared up

This is the content of the email:

Thank you for participating in the 5k challenge! To redeem your prize, you will first need to wait until the Axon 7 is available to purchase in your country. Once available, and prior to August 31, 2016, you must first purchase the Axon 7 device and email us your receipt. Once confirmed, we will issue you a $50 electronic gift card that you may freely use.

Although you may be relieved that this contest is over, we hope that you continue the mission of creating value for fellow community members!

Regards,

The Z-Community Team

• mrbigscreenmrbigscreen United KingdomPosts: 266

so if if buy on amazon, id get a $50 gift card to use but it would be on future purchases? I'm fine with that just want to confirm..

You bring up a good point. Will we get the $50 gift card regardless of where we purchase the Axon 7 from, or must we purchase from ZTEUSA?

That's the way it looks.  You could buy anywhere as long as you have a receipt to show you get the $50 electronic gift card.

Is this correct, ​?