Two wish lists for the axon 7 mini

Dconn1975Dconn1975 MississippiPosts: 131 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello,

I love the axon 7 mini but I have two major wishes that this phone had. One, I wish this phone was actually 5 inches in size as opposed to 5.2 inches. My other wish which I think would have made this battery twice as better that it had the 625 processor as opposed to the 617. Anyone out there have a wish list for the Axon 7 Mini too? Post them here. I'm curious of others wishes for this remarkable phone.

Comments

• Dconn1975Dconn1975 MississippiPosts: 131 ✭✭✭✭✭

One thing I don't have to wish for is quick charging. I was down to 20 percent just a few minutes ago and now I'm already back up to 98 percent in no time flat. Impressive.

@jimlloyd40 said:

@Dconn1975 said:
    Hello,

I love the axon 7 mini but I have two major wishes that this phone had. One, I wish this phone was actually 5 inches in size as opposed to 5.2 inches. My other wish which I think would have made this battery twice as better that it had the 625 processor as opposed to the 617. Anyone out there have a wish list for the Axon 7 Mini too? Post them here. I'm curious of others wishes for this remarkable phone.

@Dconn1975 two tenths of an inch smaller. Really? Good news for you. You will be receiving an OTA update that will make the Mini one of the few phones that have been patched for the Blueborne problem.

What is that exactly? I'm not sure I follow. Yes definitely 5 inches and make it a true mini. My sweet spot is 5 inches for a true one handed device. I'd love this phone even more if it would have been 5 inches and think it would have sold much better. I owned a Sony Xperia X which was 5 inches and I wished I would have never sold it now. I'd still be using it as my daily driver.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

My wish list for the mini would be battery. All aspects of this device are awesome, the right amount of specs at the right price. But the battery leaves me wanting more.

• ryampolskyryampolsky United StatesPosts: 231 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jimlloyd40 said:

@Dconn1975 said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@Dconn1975 said:
    Hello,

@Dconn1975 two tenths of an inch smaller. Really? Good news for you. You will be receiving an OTA update that will make the Mini one of the few phones that have been patched for the Blueborne problem.

What is that exactly? I'm not sure I follow. Yes definitely 5 inches and make it a true mini. My sweet spot is 5 inches for a true one handed device. I'd love this phone even more if it would have been 5 inches and think it would have sold much better. I owned a Sony Xperia X which was 5 inches and I wished I would have never sold it now. I'd still be using it as my daily driver.

The size and specs of the mini are almost perfect. It looks like the A7, only smaller - and IMO, the design works better at this size. Plus no wasted bezel space for capacitive buttons, which are the biggest day-to-day annoyance on my A7. But... they should go farther and make it a true 'cheaper only because it's smaller, not because it's less powerful' mini. That means that the processing power should be identical to the A7's, scaled back to bring the cost down, but only in as much as the lower-res display requires less processing power. And the mini should be unlockable just like the 7 (which, admittedly was locked back down by the time the mini came out - but that's another problem). i.e., do a Pixel/PixelXL, but do it right and on a budget. They almost hit the mark...

_

@ryampolsky said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@Dconn1975 said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@Dconn1975 said:
    Hello,

The size and specs of the mini are almost perfect. It looks like the A7, only smaller - and IMO, the design works better at this size. Plus no wasted bezel space for capacitive buttons, which are the biggest day-to-day annoyance on my A7. But... they should go farther and make it a true 'cheaper only because it's smaller, not because it's less powerful' mini. That means that the processing power should be identical to the A7's, scaled back to bring the cost down, but only in as much as the lower-res display requires less processing power. And the mini should be unlockable just like the 7 (which, admittedly was locked back down by the time the mini came out - but that's another problem). i.e., do a Pixel/PixelXL, but do it right and on a budget. They almost hit the mark...

_

Oh don't get me wrong I think they hit s home run with the axon 7 mini. For just under 200 bucks what more could you ask for but that was the two things I wished that this phone had which was a 5 inch display for easier one handed usage and the more battery efficient 625 processor.