The Axon 8 supposedly has a 5.5-inch OLED screen with a WQHD (2560 x 1440 pixels) resolution,
4GB of RAM, and up to 256GB of storage (expandable via MicroSD Card), and a 3,230mAh battery
- Expect to learn more about the Axon 8’s pricing, it’s a mystery for now
- It should come in hundreds of dollars less than the iPhone 7 and Samsung’s Galaxy S8.
- ZTE Axon 8’s TENNA certification suggests it might be sold in China
- ZTE’s upcoming Axon 8 remains shrouded in mystery
- A TENNA leaked image shows a phone (with model number A2018)
- The stereo speakers are present and accounted for, as are the three touch-sensitive navigation buttons beneath the screen
- a Snapdragon 820 or 821 processor, still un verified as the new Snapdragon 835 chip is available
- Unlike the Axon 7, which had a single 20-megapixel rear camera, the Axon 8 reportedly has a dual camera consisting of one 20-megapixel shooter and one 12-megapixel shooter.
- if the Axon 8 adopts ZTE’s Blade V8 Pro’s camera tech. It lets you adjust the bokeh or focus of foreground subjects in post, and capture high-quality monochrome images
- Axon 8 will likely run ZTE’s MiFlavor software, a proprietary layer on top of Android
- no word on which version of Android to expect, but we wouldn’t be surprised to see Android 8.0 Oreo