Backup SD card to PC

Hi all, I got a new 128 g SD card for my ZMAX PRO Z981 and I need to know how to backup the SD card that's in my phone to my laptop. I've looked everywhere, in manual, on phone, and here please help. Also how do I accept/reject answers to my questions as it says I must do ?
Thanks

Comments

• @mrmom Good Afternoon, Let's see if perhaps one of our CPAs @coldheat06 @DrakenFX can assist you with this further. Should you need anything else please let me know.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,666 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 30, 2017 3:02PM

@mrmom said:
    Hi all, I got a new 128 g SD card for my ZMAX PRO Z981 and I need to know how to backup the SD card that's in my phone to my laptop. I've looked everywhere, in manual, on phone, and here please help. Also how do I accept/reject answers to my questions as it says I must do ?
    Thanks

Hi @mrmom There are a couple of ways to do this:

One way is to:

Attached your Phone to your computer (using your charging cable) and copy your phone's SD Card to a folder on your computer.

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,666 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

s> @jimlloyd40 said:

@coldheat06 said:

@mrmom said:
    Thanks

Hi @mrmom There are a couple of ways to do this:

One way is to:

Attached Phone to your computer and copy your phone's SD Card to a folder on your computer. Once copied shutdown your phone and remove the memory card and insert the new one. Reboot your phone and reconnect it to your laptop and copy over the folder back over to your phone.

The easiest way is if the computer has an SD card slot. But if you did do it the way that you said why would you need a new SD card?

The easiest way would be not to remove the SD Card and just use the charging cable.

I changed up my instructions to not remove the sd card. for some reason I was thinking that the user wanted to add a bigger SD card.