Using Bluetooth Earpiece

She31She31 ScPosts: 5 ✭✭

I had the samsung s2 and it was easy to connect bluetooth to watch ⌚ for calls.. I dont see the option for this phone i hooked up Bluetooth but calls didnt come through my earpiece only the speaker??

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, @She31

I was able to pair the bluetooth to my watch and use the headphone to make and receive calls on calls made to the watch's own number and not the number associated with the cellular phone that the watch is paired to.

BTW, if you have Play phone voice call on watch enabled, then you would be able to pick up calls on the watch if caller calls your cellphone's number. However, the call will come through the watch's speaker.

So, only if call is made to the watch's own number will work with a BT headset. hope this clears up the confusion.

• She31She31 ScPosts: 5 ✭✭

Ok thank you

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@samsamha said:
    hi, @She31

I was able to pair the bluetooth to my watch and use the headphone to make and receive calls on calls made to the watch's own number and not the number associated with the cellular phone that the watch is paired to.

BTW, if you have Play phone voice call on watch enabled, then you would be able to pick up calls on the watch if caller calls your cellphone's number. However, the call will come through the watch's speaker.

So, only if call is made to the watch's own number will work with a BT headset. hope this clears up the confusion.

I wasn't aware of that and learned something new, thanks @samsamha

• androidguyandroidguy Philadelphia, PAPosts: 6 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've got the awesome SoundPeats Q12 bluetooth headset that lets you connect to TWO devices at the same time. This allows the user to connect both the smart Watch AND the phone--so you can now have a "normal" phone call on you watch, as well as your phone! B)