ZTE Majesty Pro LTE

This discussion was created from comments split from: ZTE Majesty Pro LTE.

Comments

• ThanoSiedThanoSied EarthPosts: 5 ✭✭✭✭

You can take it and use it for a real nice paper weight in the office. Cause FRP On, you getting back in that phone without the gmail account that was on it when he reset it, is like me banging Jennifer Lopez. And we BOTH know that ain't happening. Sadly it's NO other way in the phone brother sorry.

@jimlloyd40 sorry. But that won't work either. You WILL NOT bypass FRP without the google account that was on the phone when you reset it. Sorry. It's not going to boot into anything but input google account. That's what it's designed for. Factory reset protection. Before that even if you couldn't get the screen unlocked you could just factory reset any Android and own it. Google built FRP to stop that. If you reset it with volume up n power it automatically engages FRP. Even if you could get it to boot into safe mode, FRP would just rewrite anything you did, as that's what SAFEMODE is, safe as in unable to alter the device. If he can prove he bought it ZTE may replace it.

@jimlloyd40 now.. You can try the hacker method. With an otg drive and a program... Or you can try the @ glitch. It works on some and don't on others. If you wish to try it I'll tell you how or get you a link. But if it's 6.0.1 and security patched December. I don't think the CIA could open it. Lol

@jimlloyd40 and while safe mode is handy to get rid of crap apps or something to that degree you can't bypass any type of security settings. It's far different from a PC safe mode. Besides like I said. No matter what you boot it into its by default going to go straight to the FRP screen. Nowhere else.