Features that I want to see on the next version

schwartzasherschwartzasher United StatesPosts: 185 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

So, the ZTE quartz isn't such an old Smartwatch at all. I want to make this thread to ask people what they want to see on the next version. What I want to see on the next version is a heart rate sensor and NFC. With cellular data I think NFC would be a great option. A heart rate sensor because all other smart watches have it as far as I have seen. Leave your replies down below as to what features you want to see.

Comments

  • DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @schwartzasher said:
    So, the ZTE quartz isn't such an old Smartwatch at all. I want to make this thread to ask people what they want to see on the next version. What I want to see on the next version is a heart rate sensor and NFC. With cellular data I think NFC would be a great option. A heart rate sensor because all other smart watches have it as far as I have seen. Leave your replies down below as to what features you want to see.

    Ha, you took my answers, lol. I would also say NFC and heart monitor.

    I know the aesthetics are subjective of course, but I'd like to see another version classed up a bit.
    While the Quartz is kinda sporty, I'd also like to see a more shallow casing if possible while still retaining great battery life, and maybe just a more classy look. The blue accents on the watch aren't very neutral.
    Maybe a nice combo of silver with black accents, or black with silver accents.

    I also think the band that came with the Quartz in the box isn't nice.
    Maybe some people like that kind, but it made my arm sweat and pulled on my arm hair too.

    Lastly, make one available direct from ZTE that doesn't have to be purchased through a carrier.
    I actually use T-Mobile, so I don't really mind that for the Quartz, but if ZTE developed one for their
    own brand instead of through a carrier, it would sell really well if they still kept it under $200.

  • schwartzasherschwartzasher United StatesPosts: 185 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @DoppelgangerD said:

    @schwartzasher said:
    So, the ZTE quartz isn't such an old Smartwatch at all. I want to make this thread to ask people what they want to see on the next version. What I want to see on the next version is a heart rate sensor and NFC. With cellular data I think NFC would be a great option. A heart rate sensor because all other smart watches have it as far as I have seen. Leave your replies down below as to what features you want to see.

    Ha, you took my answers, lol. I would also say NFC and heart monitor.

    I know the aesthetics are subjective of course, but I'd like to see another version classed up a bit.
    While the Quartz is kinda sporty, I'd also like to see a more shallow casing if possible while still retaining great battery life, and maybe just a more classy look. The blue accents on the watch aren't very neutral.
    Maybe a nice combo of silver with black accents, or black with silver accents.

    I also think the band that came with the Quartz in the box isn't nice.
    Maybe some people like that kind, but it made my arm sweat and pulled on my arm hair too.

    Lastly, make one available direct from ZTE that doesn't have to be purchased through a carrier.
    I actually use T-Mobile, so I don't really mind that for the Quartz, but if ZTE developed one for their
    own brand instead of through a carrier, it would sell really well if they still kept it under $200.

    I agree. The band can't please everyone but for me the color of the watch could have been more neutral. Also would love to see a non carrier version. The battery I hope can stay the same while being thinner.

  • schwartzasherschwartzasher United StatesPosts: 185 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    I also want to see added to software their own version of gesture for theater mode and gesture for max brightness for a limited time like maybe adding them back via software like having the old code line back on from wear 1.0

  • DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @schwartzasher said:
    I also want to see added to software their own version of gesture for theater mode and gesture for max brightness for a limited time like maybe adding them back via software like having the old code line back on from wear 1.0

    I wouldn't mind that at all. It only takes two taps to enter theater mode, but it's still kind of apita.
    Being able to switch brightness back and forth between something like -2- and -max- would be nice.

  • schwartzasherschwartzasher United StatesPosts: 185 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

    @DoppelgangerD said:

    @schwartzasher said:
    I also want to see added to software their own version of gesture for theater mode and gesture for max brightness for a limited time like maybe adding them back via software like having the old code line back on from wear 1.0

    I wouldn't mind that at all. It only takes two taps to enter theater mode, but it's still kind of apita.
    Being able to switch brightness back and forth between something like -2- and -max- would be nice.

    I used it all the time before with theater mode. It's not bad to swipe down then press brightness and theater mode but the brightness is annoying and it would still be cool for them to bring it back

Sign In or Register to comment.