Battery draining fast

schwartzasherschwartzasher United StatesPosts: 185 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

So today I took the watch off the charger and when I did, the battery was draining fast. I took it off at 10 am and it's 11:20am and the watch is at 62%. Any help?

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Are you sure it was at 100% when you took it off the charger?
    Perhaps a specific app could be draining it also.

• schwartzasherschwartzasher United StatesPosts: 185 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

@DoppelgangerD said:

It was at 100 when I took it off. What app could be doing this

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,847 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@schwartzasher said:

@DoppelgangerD said:

Have no idea. Depends what apps you have installed.
    If you are experienced user and can setup the watch again quickly, you could also try resetting the watch.
    I've had one for several months and never had that issue, so not sure why you are experiencing it.

@DoppelgangerD said:

@schwartzasher said:

@DoppelgangerD said:

Have no idea. Depends what apps you have installed.
    If you are experienced user and can setup the watch again quickly, you could also try resetting the watch.
    I've had one for several months and never had that issue, so not sure why you are experiencing it.

Interesting. I'll try a restart

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hard to say for sure. I think the biggest reason that battery could be dying so fast would be the GPS so maybe there is some apps that is running on the background triggering the GPS. If you restart and the battery usage seems to be normal, then most likely it's some apps issue.

Other than that, I think you can always try to reset and repair then see if the problem goes away. Seems to me maybe an isolated incident.

@samsamha said:
    hard to say for sure. I think the biggest reason that battery could be dying so fast would be the GPS so maybe there is some apps that is running on the background triggering the GPS. If you restart and the battery usage seems to be normal, then most likely it's some apps issue.

Other than that, I think you can always try to reset and repair then see if the problem goes away. Seems to me maybe an isolated incident.

So gps was on battery saving and I turned it to device only. So now to test it out tomorrow

• trottertrotter United StatesPosts: 164 ✭✭✭✭✭✭

I had issues with mine at first. Here's the thread I created and the answers that were given. Made a huge difference for me.

https://community.zteusa.com/discussion/50094/battery-life-is-not-so-good-what-am-i-doing-wrong#latest

@trotter said:
    I had issues with mine at first. Here's the thread I created and the answers that were given. Made a huge difference for me.

https://community.zteusa.com/discussion/50094/battery-life-is-not-so-good-what-am-i-doing-wrong#latest

Tried this already didn't work