Not all SMS Messages Are Being Synced From Phone to Quartz

Okay, I have a ZTE Quartz Smartwatch and Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I have T-Mobile Digits setup so that all phone calls and SMS messages sent to my cell phone also are sent to my smartwatch. All seems to work properly, except when I receive SMS messages on my cell phone, such as Amber Alerts, those messages are NOT synced / sent to my smartwatch. Seems like any messaging service that does not use a standard 10-digit phone number are synced / sent to my smartwatch. Amber Alerts come through to my cell as "#CMAS#CMASALL". Anyone else experiencing the same?

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, @mikequartznote3, Happy Sunday.

I don't use Digits but since regular call and text works, I wonder if this could potentially be an issue with Digits.

In the Wear app, did you have watch share number with the phone enabled for the text message. If you do, maybe try to disable that to see if that helps. If you have that enabled, then any text message will be send/receive using your watch's number. If you disable that, then you would have option to select between the phone and the watch number, where you should be able to see all of the messages on the phone on the watch separately.

• androidguyandroidguy Philadelphia, PAPosts: 6 ✭✭✭✭✭

Digits may be the issue. I use Pulse now, but was receiving all SMS messages on watch prior to this.