ISO Max XL Smart Cover Clear Vue or similar

sherswansherswan La CrossePosts: 1

I just purchased my ZTE Max XL phone from Boost and I'm searching for a cover that turns the phone on/off as you open/close the cover. Are you aware of any place I could find one of these? I impulsively bought this phone without checking if it had 1) a good case 2) a duo sim card 3) capabilities of wireless charging 4) a good car mount. I have been chatting with Live Chat but they were not able to offer me any help other than suggesting I go to Amazon to search. I was drawn to this phone for it's screen size, I hope I didn't jump to a phone with little supporting accessories. I appreciate any help or guidance offered. Thank you!

Comments

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, @sherswan

I am not aware of any case that can offer you the ability to turn the screen on and off as this feature often comes from manufacturer's own case that interact with the built in sensor of the phone in order to get it to work. With the phone having a finger printer scanner on the back, I found myself just place the finger directly on it as I pick it up and that just turn the phone on immediately so I can use it right away. I found that to be much more convenient to use than have to turn the screen on, unlock, or even read any of the lockscreen info.

The style of case you want is called "folio case" so you can search for it and read up on the description to see if you can find one that fits your likes and needs.