Awful concert recording

Has anybody tried video recording at a concert ? Tried twice now (once with Dolby on, once off), and both times the video turned out excellent, but the audio was severely distorted - basically unlistenable. I've done this before with other phones, and yes, there's usually some distortion, but this was just ridiculously bad. Pretty sure there's nothing that can be done about it, right ? You get what you pay for, I guess.

Comments

• kamildouglas27kamildouglas27 Posts: 9 ✭✭✭✭

Yes I'm Soo glad somebody said something about this and yup it's a hardware thing and u can't do nothing about it which sucks

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,072 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I don't have this phone nor do I record concerts, but I believe this is due to cheaper phones in general having more sensitive mics or worse noise cancellation.

• dpatersondpaterson USAPosts: 3 ✭✭

I have tried several times to do concert videos and the sound is always distorted beyond recognition. My previous phone had fantastic audio in concert settings so this is definitely a disappointment.

• hexflowhexflow United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭

i have the same issue and is not just with concerts is with everyday sounds too,