headphone jack does not work

RonovoxRonovox San DiegoPosts: 2 ✭✭

I have the blade V8 pro and the headphone Jack does not work. I've had the phone for a little over a month. I'm looking for advice I've tried many ear buds and speakers but no luck.

Best Answer

• RonovoxRonovox San DiegoPosts: 2 ✭✭
    Accepted Answer

I sent the phone back and they replaced the phone. Everything works great now. Still waiting on a software update though.

Answers

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,369 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jimlloyd40 said:

@Ronovox said:
    I have the blade V8 pro and the headphone Jack does not work. I've had the phone for a little over a month. I'm looking for advice I've tried many ear buds and speakers but no luck.

@Ronovox since you tried multiple ones it has to be the headphone jack. You could try using compressed air and blow out the port. If that doesn't fix it then call the tech department at 800-617-5065. Just be forewarned that they will probably request that you first do a factory reset and if that doesn't change anything then arrange for a warranty replacement.

My son's Honor 5X was fixing by taking lint out of the headphone jack back in the day. But this does sound like you will need to contact Support for this one @Ronovox. If I'm not mistaken, there were 1 or 2 other people that had a similar issue.