Df computers Canada!!!

CrocosurferCrocosurfer Posts: 4 ✭✭✭✭✭

They are awesome!
Take your time and enjoy this great free warranty!
I just received a brand new device because my screen was half grey all of a sudden.
..It's perfect and I didn't mind the wait.
Cool guys and great service !
ZTE forever!

Comments

• CrocosurferCrocosurfer Posts: 4 ✭✭✭✭✭

It's where we send our phones for repairs in canada!

• platypusplatypus Vancouver, BCPosts: 23 ✭✭✭✭✭

I had to change mine because of a shattered screen and yeah, it took like 20 days to get the new phone (90% of that time was Canada Post), but everything was perfect. I also can recommend them!

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Glad to see our northern neighbors get some ZTE love!

• Just out of interest, how long did you guys have to wait for DF Computers to look at your phone? Ive been reading about a number of people being told they dont have stock and itll take 2-3 weeks to get more. Ive been told im on a waiting list but i dont know how mucn faith to have in their 2-3 week estimate.

• CrocosurferCrocosurfer Posts: 4 ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello!
    Expect to wait 3 weeks to receive your new device.
    Just be patient lol;)

• kavleungkavleung Posts: 11 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Crocosurfer said:
    Hello!
    Expect to wait 3 weeks to receive your new device.
    Just be patient lol;)

@Crocosurfer Do you have to send your phone back before you receive the new device with the advanced exchange option? My current device has issues but I can still use it in the time being while I wait.

• kavleungkavleung Posts: 11 ✭✭✭✭✭

@dgarla84 said:
    Just out of interest, how long did you guys have to wait for DF Computers to look at your phone? Ive been reading about a number of people being told they dont have stock and itll take 2-3 weeks to get more. Ive been told im on a waiting list but i dont know how mucn faith to have in their 2-3 week estimate.

@dgarla84 I got the same message. Let see how long it will actually take.

@Crocosurfer Do they send you an update when they receive shipment of replacement devices or you have to follow up with them?