If you think the vibration is too weak try this

jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I find the vibration to be too weak and I miss notifications, this isn't exclusive to the Quartz I've experienced this on several watches. Thankfully there is an app you can install to help with this problem. It's called Feel the Wear and it allows you to change the vibration globally or only for specific apps. I like to change mine to two long vibrations to make sure I really feel it when I get a new notification. You can also set custom sounds that will play through the watch for specific apps.

Comments

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,077 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I'm gonna have to add this to my Quartz!

Thanks !

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

it's a life saver man. I had to get it for my old watch I was using as well. Thought it might help some people out here for when they get their new Quartz.

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,363 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

awesome find ​, definitely a handy tool to have, will try it on my watch

• Does this work with the Alarm?

@mikequartznote3 said:
    Does this work with the Alarm?

hi, @mikequartznote3 , i just checked and it does not seems to me that it works with alarm.

• gwirtelgwirtel United StatesPosts: 7 ✭✭✭✭

This works very well. The weak vibration was a deal breaker for me, so this makes the watch a keeper. Thanks.

• adamdgusadamdgus SW USAPosts: 1 ✭✭

Hoping someone can help me out...

I recently picked up a ZTE Quartz watch to use paired with my LG Stylo 3 most of the time.

I was not able to feel the single short (OEM) vibration notification on the watch so I downloaded the Feel the Wear app. Feeling the vibrations is no longer a problem, however, I can not seem to get the notifications set up correctly. Currently when I receive a text I only get the single short (OEM) notification, but when I send a text using the message app on the watch I get the assigned notification for a new text message, three long vibrations plus tone.

I have been trying to change all of the setting that I can find and just haven't been able to figure this one out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

@adamdgus said:

I recently picked up a ZTE Quartz watch to use paired with my LG Stylo 3 most of the time.

I was not able to feel the single short (OEM) vibration notification on the watch so I downloaded the Feel the Wear app. Feeling the vibrations is no longer a problem, however, I can not seem to get the notifications set up correctly. Currently when I receive a text I only get the single short (OEM) notification, but when I send a text using the message app on the watch I get the assigned notification for a new text message, three long vibrations plus tone.

I have been trying to change all of the setting that I can find and just haven't been able to figure this one out. Any help is greatly appreciated.

hi, @adamdgus , congrat on getting the watch.

I haven't used the app since my last reset but I think this maybe an issue with the app itself. FYI, is your watch up to date? the latest update added vibration pattern (under setting-->sound and notification) where you could adjust vibration pattern that may get you to feel the watch's vibration without the third party app.

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,118 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@adamdgus said:

Are you having the issue with the vibration on texts that are sent to the watch's number? The Feel the Wear app can only work for apps that are on your phone that send notifications. I know the Quartz itself can have it's own number and if the texts are going to it instead then it would bypass the Feel the Wear app entirely.