Welcome to our Consumer Lab page. While you will find many mobile research surveys kicked off by our teams, you will also find polls and discussions created by fellow members.

You're invited to complete any surveys that are still open and by all means create a poll if it relates to general mobile preferences. If your topic only pertains to one product, please create your poll within the respective product forum.

After a period of time Consumer Lab Polls, Surveys & Discussions will be locked. They will still be viewable for historical data.

Newest Consumer Research Invitation:
No Current Research. Check back soon.

How do you sign up for a mobile application?

2»

Comments

• vrmcbeighvrmcbeigh Dallas, TXPosts: 19 ✭✭✭✭✭

For SSO, I generally use Facebook. 2FA will either be through text or through LastPass Authenticator.

• tardisintimetardisintime Leavenworth, KSPosts: 14 ✭✭✭✭

I prefer a text, especially if I'm using my phone. I don' t even have to leave what I doing, just swipe down the notification bar and see the code there

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'd like to say I don't like signing up for apps in the 1st place unless there is a real need for me to identify myself. Even a simple secret code without having to pass along my email or phone would be preferred.

This discussion has been closed.