My watch is charging super slow what could the problem be??

She31She31 ScPosts: 5 ✭✭

All if a sudden watch is charging super slow i did a factory reset and switched out cords hoping its a internal battery issue but some that simple

Answers

• razor512razor512 United States Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Make sure the charging contacts are clean.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,800 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@She31 said:
    All if a sudden watch is charging super slow i did a factory reset and switched out cords hoping its a internal battery issue but some that simple

As razor512 said, make sure the contacts are clean and there isn't any oil, lint or other matter that is keeping them from making good contact between the watch and charger.
    You may also want to try using a different electrical outlet just in case the one you are using may be malfunctioning.

• She31She31 ScPosts: 5 ✭✭
    edited November 10, 2017 9:53PM

Ok i will check thank you

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,093 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

another thing that the watch potentially would charge slower is when it gets a bit of hot. Though definitely started wiht what has been recommended.

• jasonejasone United States Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Just double checking, are you seeing the charging screen when you place it on the charger? I know I have to make sure I push mine down sometimes until the charging screen pops up, otherwise it's not charging.