Great for us older and dissabled

eviltracyeviltracy CovinaPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

Well not only does it suck getting old I have multiple sclerosis....
I found that all those I've fallen and can't get up buttons scream that I'm old...
Well now I've not only got a cool new looking smartwatch I'm alot safer I get the benefit of having a phone with me at all times....
So I look cool and feel safe!
Lol

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,816 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hi @eviltracy and welcome to the Z-Community.
    That's really awesome for you to have a very fashionable yet functional way to use your Quartz smartwatch anywhere and everywhere. Thanks to modern technology, you don't have to rely on one of those large dongle buttons hanging around your neck, lol. Thanks for posting with us.
    :)

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,384 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the community @eviltracy
    Glad to hear the quartz is working for you.
    As you get more familiar with it, you come to find the many functions it has.
    Welcome to our community.
    If you have any questions just holler :)

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome @eviltracy .

I definitely think that Android Wear is going to be a very good device to have for reminders and always on and always emergency contact device. It is both practical and stylish.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us.

• jasonejasone United StatesPosts: 2,069 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Hey, now you get to be old without looking old haha. We're heading there faster than we'd like, hope you enjoy the new watch and let us know if you have any questions ;)

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,615 mod

Welcome to Z-Community. Technology isn't just for the kids...lol

• dnewman007dnewman007 United StatesPosts: 3,598 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@eviltracy I'm glad you joined us here at the Z-Community. The Quartz watch is very useful in many ways. :smile:

• coldheat06coldheat06 United StatesPosts: 1,769 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome @eviltracy to the Z-Community, Quartz is a great watch make sure that you get another band tlso that you can change up your style a little

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Welcome to the community @eviltracy. Your only as old as you let your mind think you are. You keep showing the young ones what's cool B)