Zte max xl keeps pausing

Davo312Davo312 Chicago IllinoisPosts: 4 ✭✭

How do I stop my music and videos from pausing

Comments

• Davo312Davo312 Chicago IllinoisPosts: 4 ✭✭

It's really annoying

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,812 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Davo312 said:
    How do I stop my music and videos from pausing

Hi @Davo312 and welcome to the Z-Community.
    What you describe sounds like possibly a buffering issue with YouTube?
    It's hard say without more specific information, like specifically what apps you are using when this happens.
    It's possible your network may be slow, or it is also possible there is something wrong with your device.
    If you acquired your device from a carrier, you may want to try taking it into the place where you got it
    (Boost Mobile?, Best Buy?) and see if they can reproduce the issue to determine if the device needs repaired/replaced.

Thanks I'm using spotify and xfinity mobile app and it pauses on each one

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,812 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Davo312 said:
    Thanks I'm using spotify and xfinity mobile app and it pauses on each one

Have you tried going into the storage settings and clearing the app cache?
    You can also try booting the device to the recovery menu, and deleting the cache partition there as well.
    Let us know if it helps.

I tried that and it's still pausing

@Davo312 said:
    I tried that and it's still pausing

Have you tried a speedtest app to make sure that you are getting proper speeds?
    Are you sure you are using LTE data connection?

BTW, while this is not the same device as yours, it is very similar, and reading this thread could help you figure out what is going on with yours. https://community.zteusa.com/discussion/51624/videos-and-music-randomly-pause#latest

• MR_ThompsonMR_Thompson East CoastPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

I have the same issue with Google Drive & youtube.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 3,989 admin

@MR_Thompson said:
    I have the same issue with Google Drive & youtube.

For Google Drive, if you are trying to upload via mobile network you will have to change the settings since it is set by default to upload via WiFi.