Extended question

DanSDanS Overland ParkPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

I saw in some of the videos concerning the axon m that it was possible to play Mario run in the extended mode (using both screens at the same time).

When I try to play Mario game it says that the app isn't resizable and uses only the one screen.

Just want to make sure that is normal and I'm not missing something. Because if there is a way to force apps to use both screens even when they haven't been optimized I'd really like to know about it.

Thanks anyone for the information and input.

Best Answer

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 2,093 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

hi, @DanS

If an app is not supported, you could force it to run in extended or dual screen mode. Go under settings-->Display, there you would see a toggle for force app to work in dual screens and enable mode for all apps. you can toggle these settings on and it will force non-supported apps to work in the dual screen mode/extended mode

Answers

• DanSDanS Overland ParkPosts: 2 ✭✭✭✭

@samsamha said:
    hi, @DanS

If an app is not supported, you could force it to run in extended or dual screen mode. Go under settings-->Display, there you would see a toggle for force app to work in dual screens and enable mode for all apps. you can toggle these settings on and it will force non-supported apps to work in the dual screen mode/extended mode

That is perfect. It's exactly what I was looking for. Thank up so much