Charging issues :(

ChevycobaltracerChevycobaltracer WisconsinPosts: 7 ✭✭✭✭✭

My Blade randomly stops charging for a second and starts again making the audible Connection and unplug sound ? Any one else having this issue ?

Comments

• ChevycobaltracerChevycobaltracer WisconsinPosts: 7 ✭✭✭✭✭

Only a couple times during charging. The cord seems tight in the charging port

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,095 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

hi, @Chevycobaltracer , do you have another charger and/or cable to test? Sometimes when this happens, it could be issue with charger, cable, or possibly the connector itself. Also try to blow the connector a little bit to make sure there is no dust or lint inside.

No extra cord, but I'm going to Metro PCS today and see if they can try another cord. Thanks for advice ,have a great day :)

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,328 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Let us know @Chevycobaltracer

• hollaphollap United States Posts: 8,370 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 22, 2017 6:46PM

@Chevycobaltracer said:
    No extra cord, but I'm going to Metro PCS today and see if they can try another cord. Thanks for advice ,have a great day :)

Good luck @Chevycobaltracer, I hope a new cable does the trick! One other thing to check is that the plug of the cable and the jack on the phone are free of dust or lint.

• turnc86turnc86 Duquesne, PAPosts: 6 ✭✭✭✭

@Chevycobaltracer Also just curious are you using the factory USB-C cord and wall adapter that came with your phone?

• turnc86turnc86 Duquesne, PAPosts: 6 ✭✭✭✭

Also as our phone supports Quick Charge the phone becomes hot enough during charging to trip the heat sensor in our phone. That will slow or halt charging til the temperature falls within the threshold, hence that's why you would hear the charging/discharging tone

Thanks for the reply. Got it figured out defective charge cord