I need FRP Bypass Method

James33James33 PakistanPosts: 15 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can any one help to bypass frp lock from ZTE ZBLADE ZMAX Z982 ?

Comments

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,387 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 17, 2017 1:53PM

@DrakenFX said:
    @James33
    Only way to get rid of FP , is by doing Factory reset via recovery....

By doing so you phone need to use the same Gmail was use the first , if not you'll end up with the Google security measures and won't be able to bypass it at all.

That's right don't do a factory rest unless you know the Gmail account info.
    @DrakenFX knows what he is talking about
    Also when you use fingerprint you also have a pin or pattern.
    Use that, then once you are in phone delete fingerprint

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United StatesPosts: 2,010 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jimlloyd40
    If you read what he's asking , my understanding is he doesn't have access to the device.

So only way to pass that is recovery and making sure he uses the same email.

• sycotictbonesycotictbone United StatesPosts: 41 ✭✭✭✭✭

This video helped me out when a customer came in after his g/f while drunk changed his pw and couldn't remember it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=719&v=nFrrdNY3qtQ

• sycotictbonesycotictbone United StatesPosts: 41 ✭✭✭✭✭

i thought he was talking as if he had the device but not the og email info used.. sorry then .

• James33James33 PakistanPosts: 15 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DrakenFX said:
    @James33

By doing so you phone need to use the same Gmail was use the first , if not you'll end up with the Google security measures and won't be able to bypass it at all.

DrakenFX that is the problem, frp lock is called if someone forgot previous synced gmail with phone.

@jimlloyd40 said:

@DrakenFX said:
    @James33

@DrakenFX why can't you do a factory reset from the main settings in "backup and reset" and set up as a new device? I understand you may want to use a backup for data and settings etc. I just want to know if you can also set it up as a new device.

Lmao, how to go to setting when someone can't access to this device ????

By the thanks to everyone, and i've got one solution and also open discussion in ZTE Community to help others.

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,387 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@James33 said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@DrakenFX said:
    @James33

@DrakenFX why can't you do a factory reset from the main settings in "backup and reset" and set up as a new device? I understand you may want to use a backup for data and settings etc. I just want to know if you can also set it up as a new device.

Lmao, how to go to setting when someone can't access to this device ????

That's not what @jimlloyd40 asked.
    And yes you can do a factory reset from settings as well as from recovery.