anybody know where to find N9560 firmware

I think i have searched everywhere for the firmware for my Boost ZTE max xl firmware and have found nothing. my phone is stuck in a bootloop and i want to try and flash it with the original firmware. anybody have any info or advice?

Comments

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,614 mod

@jimstamey Good Evening. You will most likely need to contact Boost for this issue. Many times the firmware is not made available online, and can only be obtained from the carrier directly.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,811 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@jimstamey said:
    I think i have searched everywhere for the firmware for my Boost ZTE max xl firmware and have found nothing. my phone is stuck in a bootloop and i want to try and flash it with the original firmware. anybody have any info or advice?

As stated already, you could only get it from Boost Mobile, but it's unlikely they will give it to you.
    As for your phone, you could try booting to the recovery menu and resetting back to factory default.
    If that doesn't work, then you will need to go through Boost for potential warranty claim.
    All your support and claims need to go through Boost mobile since they are the owners to the rights of the device.
    ZTE is the contactor that engineered the device, but it belongs to Boost Mobile.
    That's the way it is with carrier branded devices.