How to save to sd card on zte n817?

I keep getting error messages that I can’t update any apps or download any because I don’t have enough storage space? I just bought a 16gb sd card and for some reason I still can’t save to the sd card and still can’t update or download?

Answers

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

@amers1978 You will need to manually transfer you photos, and videos from the phone to the SDcard. Then go through your Apps and remove any that you do not use. Your phone, I believe is the Quest with only 4gb of space. That is very limiting, but not altogether unusable. You will just need to stay on top of what Apps you actually use and do away with what you don't. Once you free up space, your Apps will once again update.

• KatnisKatnis United StatesPosts: 1 ✭✭✭✭

I'm having the same issue, only on mine it let me set it to save to SD but doesn't actually do it.

I'm told if it's a QLink phone to Not Update Anything from them as it's Only More Bloatware to Jam up your phone.

Manufacture reset is in need first to clear out All QLink Updates. Then, Disable apps you don't use and clear caches, then Install an App Manager, or Files to SD card app to better utilize the SD storage.

Hope this Helps Folks!