Volume

The past week or so my Warp 7 is going on silent mode without anyone touching it. Everytime I look I have to turn my sound for calls and notifications back on. Any idea why this is happening? I ran a few virus scans.

Answers

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United StatesPosts: 4,630 mod

@Smiles969 I would check to make sure you don't have DND(do not disturb) scheduled to activate for a specific time. If you're using a case, I would also check that it isn't putting any pressure on the volume key. I know this last one is unlikely, however I have experienced it once, so it is possible.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Smiles969 said:
    The past week or so my Warp 7 is going on silent mode without anyone touching it. Everytime I look I have to turn my sound for calls and notifications back on. Any idea why this is happening? I ran a few virus scans.

Do you have a case on the phone that might be pressing against the volume down button?

• Smiles969Smiles969 PAPosts: 3 ✭✭
    edited December 5, 2017 4:38PM

Neither of those are the problem, I checked them. I honestly thought more along the line of virus since it just started doing it. And when listening to music through bluetooth it stays at the volume I put it.

• hollaphollap United StatesPosts: 8,377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

If you think virus, then a factory reset would be in order.

• Will a reset wipe out all my pics, music ect..?