How to get new SIM number for my quartz

llahara22llahara22 New jerseyPosts: 1

Bought a watch on eBay , works great the only problem is can't use the SIM that came with the watch on my account. Tmobile does not allow you to reuse a SIM from another account. Can someone please help me with this. Thanks !!

Best Answer

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,821 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    Accepted Answer

@llahara22 said:
    Bought a watch on eBay , works great the only problem is can't use the SIM that came with the watch on my account. Tmobile does not allow you to reuse a SIM from another account. Can someone please help me with this. Thanks !!

Whoever told you that is confused about the way the Quartz works. The SIM in the watch is built-in and can't be removed, so they have to just simply re-assign the SIM to your Tmo account.
    If the previous owner has had the SIM assigned to their account, they just need to make sure service for that SIM has been discontinued with their previous account.
    Basically you need to make sure you speak with someone at Tmo who knows how to configure the Quartz.
    If they do not, ask for your service to be escalated to a higher level agent who can help you.