Please help - Verizon Spro2

longshotx23longshotx23 San FranciscoPosts: 4 ✭✭
edited December 12, 2017 6:11AM in SPRO

Just got the thing but it is stuck in recovery console. I really need a way to get it to boot correctly. Problem is, I cannot find the right update.zip to put the file on my SDcard and re flash it. I have found ATT and the wifi version, but they don't flash on my device. Can someone please help me get the proper Verizon version?

Comments

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,819 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Did you buy it used? Can't believe a new unit would come shipped stuck in recovery mode.

• longshotx23longshotx23 San FranciscoPosts: 4 ✭✭

Yes. Also seems like an easy fix with the right file?

Verizon stopped selling this and have since pulled down their product support page for this product. ZTE doesn't host the carrier firmware on it's support site, only for the WiFi version. Perhaps somebody somewhere has a copy of it still. If I were you, I would get your money back and get a working unit.

It was a great deal so would like to keep it if possible. If anyone can help please let me know.

Was a great deal because the original owner messed up the software. I have the WiFi unit....maybe check on XDA Developers and see if somebody has something there.

I did. If anyone else can help please let me know.

• sshasansshasan Staff Member United StatesPosts: 4,023 admin

Adding in @larry_hua to see if he can possibly help locate the file.

It may take a few days for a response. The ZTE offices will be closed for New Years.