ZTE Software Issues

ZTEPhillipZTEPhillip ArizonaPosts: 3 ✭✭✭

What kind of phone freezes up from the basic and latest applications - Snapchat / Bleach brave souls / Skype / Netflix / Amazon Music Player

https://www.cricketwireless.com/cell-phones/smartphones/zte-blade-x-max.html

The phone can't run any basic apps without freezing up constantly. I have wiped my phone and even when it was brand new this phone isn't even a month old yet and It started freezing up. I'm not going to pay for a warranty fix cause then I'm just reaching for another waste of money I'm probably not going to recommend ZTE anymore This was my first time using it I'll switch back to alctel at least I can hear what i need to and i can see.

If there is any fixes I can do I've done all the troubleshooting guides and the results have not shown

Comments

• ZTEPhillipZTEPhillip ArizonaPosts: 3 ✭✭✭

It's actually an Blaze Z Max Transferred question

• ChrisCarusChrisCarus 49015Posts: 2 ✭✭
    edited September 2, 2017 1:59AM

I have had that same issue and it was able to be corrected by clearing all of the cache and restarting the phone. The problem with this phone is there is too many system apps running using up huge resources. I would recommend going into your apps and disabling any that you don't use. It may even help to turn off background processes. Certain apps can do this quickly or you can do them individually. Hope this helps.

• Sherry_dlgSherry_dlg NjPosts: 1 ✭✭
    edited December 14, 2017 3:16AM

I just brought my phone from cricket the night before Thanksgiving. I have the same problems as other people & it just freezes and you get a black screen. I have had to reset & restart my phone all the time. This is so wrong to sell phones like this. Forget about trying to use Facebook or anything!
    Is there a fix coming and when? Also phone has pretty decent battery but, it always needs to be charged!

• molee548molee548 Lithia Springs, GeorgiaPosts: 1 ✭✭

Bought 2 ZTE Blades from Metro PCS a month a go and my husband's just died......will not turn on, it shows no life sings at all even when plugged in to charger.....

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@molee548 said:
    Bought 2 ZTE Blades from Metro PCS a month a go and my husband's just died......will not turn on, it shows no life sings at all even when plugged in to charger.....

You should be covered under warranty. Just take it back to Metro PCS and they should be able to repair or replace the device.

• VANBROWN90VANBROWN90 PHILADELPHIA,PAPosts: 2 ✭✭

HEY I JUST GOT ZTE BLADE X MAX I'M HAVING A REAL PROBLEMS WITH EVERY TIME I GET A BLACK SCREEN HAVE TO TURN PHONE OFF AND TURN IT BACK ON TO GET THE SCREEN TO WORK AGAIN WHEN WILL A UPDATE IS COMING TO FIX ALL OF THIS ALSO WHEN ANDROID 8.0 UPDATE WHEN YOU TAKE IT BACK TO CRICKET THEY WANT US TO SEND THE PHONE BACK TO ZTE THAN DON'T BE WITHOUT A PHONE PLEASE WORK ON THIS