Volume indicator bar

mrterry20784mrterry20784 herePosts: 13 ✭✭✭✭

volume bar will appear from out of no where. I will push + & - buttons sometimes it will go away sometimes it goes away then pops back up. Buttons do not seem to be stuck. Help please

Answers

• mrterry20784mrterry20784 herePosts: 13 ✭✭✭✭

@jimlloyd40 said:

@mrterry20784 said:
    volume bar will appear from out of no where. I will push + & - buttons sometimes it will go away sometimes it goes away then pops back up. Buttons do not seem to be stuck. Help please

It sounds like a timing problem. Just as the volume indicator was going to go away by itself you pushed + or - again and it stayed on. If it is staying on longer than you like just touch an open area on the screen and it will go away @mrterry20784.

this phone will out of the blue while just sitting there will make the volume sound . as if I am adjusting volume level. I can push up key and down key and it will close. Then just do it again .

I never got to the screen with listed options. Only screened that showed was FTM. After 3 hours of trying to boot it finally rebooted out of FTM

I was told by CS to hold power and up key to turn on. That phone would go to recovery options. The phone never got to that screen. It went to FTM screen .

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,368 admin

To get to recovery on the Max XL you need to use "Power button & Vol. DOWN button" not up. It will vibrate once, release both buttons and you will then be in recovery.

• AerospacemanAerospaceman Z-Community Administrator United States Posts: 1,368 admin

I just tested it on my Max XL(9560) and it does go to recovery with Power + Vol. Down. I have the Sprint version but that should not matter.