FTM

mrterry20784mrterry20784 herePosts: 13 ✭✭✭✭

Why does this appear when attempting a reset?

Comments

• mrterry20784mrterry20784 herePosts: 13 ✭✭✭✭

max xl . Battery cannot be removed

yes I did it keeps going back to the FTM screen . max xl 9560 . It is not rebooting

thank you for your advice

yes I am only holding the power button in .Well not reboot after holding for 1-2 mins. The FTM comes back up on the screen . If there is a reboot option I do not see it.

@jimlloyd40 said:
    I'm pretty sure in FTM that there is an option to reboot on the screen. I just went through this on a friend's phone and there is an option to reboot in FTM.

yes I am only holding the power button in .Well not reboot after holding for 1-2 mins. The FTM comes back up on the screen . If there is a reboot option I do not see it.

@jimlloyd40 said:

@mrterry20784 said:

@jimlloyd40 said:
    I'm pretty sure in FTM that there is an option to reboot on the screen. I just went through this on a friend's phone and there is an option to reboot in FTM.

What are the options?

to exit please long press the power key. avoid pressing volume up key when turning on handset

@jimlloyd40 said:

@mrterry20784 said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@mrterry20784 said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

What are the options?

to exit please long press the power key. avoid pressing volume up key when turning on handset

There also has to be other options listed.

There are not any other options listed. I cannot get to hard reset screen or any other screen except FTM. Unless there is another way to access it . I followed directions from CS

other then sending back to zte for 3 weeks and Boost Mobile not being any help , recommendations ?

• ironbaybeedollironbaybeedoll United States Posts: 4,611 mod

@mrterry20784 Have you tried pressing Power and Volume Up to go to recovery menu?

• DrakenFXDrakenFX Mobile United States Posts: 1,956 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 17, 2017 12:08AM

@mrterry20784
    If you have ADB install on your PC if not you Google minimal adb and do this :smile:

• Open cmd / command prompt
    • Type either of the following commands

• If you want to boot to recovery

adb reboot recovery

• If you need to boot to system

adb reboot

That should help you get off FTM