- The second screen seems to be 1 pixel higher than the main screen. Text and images are just a pixel off between the seams. I've seen this on 3 different ZTE Axon Ms. Not a huge deal, but annoys me sometimes.
- The color temperature is off between the 2 screens. Hoping this can be fixed with software.
- At low brightness the screens have a different brightness. Hoping this can be fixed with software.
- No customization with the navigation bar. This is huge for me. I like the reverse navigation bar with the back button on the right side, because I usually use the phone with my right hand, and the back button is used much more than the recent apps button. But because the M(ultiscreen) button is on the far right, the back button is pushed even farther left, making it harder to reach when using right handed. This is something that we need in the Settings to be able to customize the Navigation Bar.
- Remove delay and message for screen swap. I'm not sure if this one is hardware related, but I use my flashlight a lot, and it has been mapped for a physical button for many phones now. I don't need a warning message, just turn it on immediately. This will also alleviate the issue of setting a flashlight app to the 4th button, and a huge delay from the flashlight turning on.
- Fingerprint Recognition is too slow. Sometimes I wonder if I pressed the power button at all because I don't see the screen turn on.
- Allow a setting for (short) press of the Quick Launch Button.
Despite the nags listed here, I'm loving the device. Battery life is a bit weak, but it's to be expected with a device with 2 screens.