Watch Face Wednesday 12/20/2017

jasonejasone United States Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
edited December 20, 2017 12:05PM in Faces

Hey guys, it's the final Watch Face Wednesday before Christmas. I'm going with a Santa face preset using the Minimal & Elegant watch face app this week. Now you can carry the big man around on your wrist this week while you wait for him to leave you some goodies under the tree, or coal in your stocking.

Minimal & Elegant is a paid app but has tons of free presets once you purchase it. What I love about this Santa one is that it is animated, each time you check the time you get to watch his face change expressions a few times.

Comments

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United States Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nice, I like the minimalist look. Took me a minute to figure out W and P are battery indicators for watch and phone.

• wings4anniewings4annie United StatesPosts: 1,353 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Nice I really like this watchface.
    Merry Christmas everyone

• fzrrichfzrrich United States Posts: 4,244 mod

Ho Ho Ho!! I love that watch face!! :)

• samsamhasamsamha United States Posts: 2,135 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

5 more days to go, nice watch face to remind us the great holiday

• TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 704 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Love the watch face!!! Happy Holidays & Merry Christmas to all the members of Z-Community in the US and abroad. May you all be safe and have a great time with friends, family and all of your loved ones.
    Cherish each and every minute you get to spend with them as you never know if you'll get that time again.
    Blessings to all, and thank you for being such a great community.
    🎅🎄🌲🎄🎅