Zmax Restarting

victor112334victor112334 MuskogeePosts: 2 ✭✭
edited January 24, 2018 10:24AM in ZMAX

I have a ZTE z max pro and I don't know y it's restarting over and over again is there anything I can do to fix it

Comments

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 16,810 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@victor112334 said:
    I have a ZTE z max pro and I don't know y it's restarting over and over again is there anything I can do to fix it

@victor112334 wipe the cache partition in recovery and clear the main storage cache in the storage settings and then reboot. If that doesn't fix it then a factory reset is necessary. A few other people reported this recently and those things fixed it.

• victor112334victor112334 MuskogeePosts: 2 ✭✭

It won't get passed the bootup screen and I can't get to any setting in the phone

• musicdjmmusicdjm Worcester,MAPosts: 3,112 mod

@victor112334 press and hold the volume up and the power button to access the recovery menu and delete the cache from there, if still not booting than boot back into recovery and do a factory reset.

• jimlloyd40jimlloyd40 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 16,810 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@victor112334 turn your phone off. After it's completely shut off press and hold the power button and the volume up button at the exact same time. When you feel the phone vibrate as it starts to boot immediately release the power button and continue holding the volume up button until the recovery screen boots.