What new features should be a must for the successor to the Axon 7?

tfoust1012tfoust1012 TXPosts: 3 ✭✭✭✭

I love my Axon 7. ZTE customer care has won me over as a customer. With that being said, I am hopeful that some needed upgrades to the Axon 7 will be included in the next device. Personally I really want the camera to take better pictures in low light. I would also like to have the bottom buttons illuminated. What kind of things are important to you all?

Comments

• beenwaitingforthisbeenwaitingforthis Posts: 652 ✭✭✭✭✭

Number one, keep the stereo speakers.

• hollaphollap Wisconsin USAPosts: 7,931 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Front facing stereo speakers. Better camera with camera2.api. Huge Battery. SD845. 6GB RAM. 64GB storage. Those are my must haves.

• marcwool1marcwool1 CanadaPosts: 116 ✭✭✭✭✭

It has to come out before July 1st. If not, I won't care at all what feature it has.

• acatrusacatrus Posts: 288 ✭✭✭✭✭

I hope the Axon9 won't come with a notch!!

• jasonscarterjasonscarter United StatesPosts: 1,466 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@westside80 said:

@acatrus said:

Me too!

Add me to that list as well

• acatrusacatrus Posts: 288 ✭✭✭✭✭

The notch is very popular for company, but not for Android user. I hope ZTE see this

• coldheat06coldheat06 Fort Worth, TexasPosts: 1,638 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

I really want a Wide Angle Camera...... Everyone seems to be doing the Monochrome camera but to me a Wide anslgle camera is more useful.

• 14blank4014blank40 United StatesPosts: 377 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@coldheat06 said:
    I really want a Wide Angle Camera...... Everyone seems to be doing the Monochrome camera but to me a Wide anslgle camera is more useful.

I also would like so see a while angle as I feel like that has more uses then the monochrome sensor

• TEXASMADE1978TEXASMADE1978 United StatesPosts: 639 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 3, 2018 11:33AM

@jimlloyd40 said:
    Much faster security patch updates. And the Camera2 API so that you could install the Google camera and solve the low light woes. And Widevine certification.

@westside80 said:
    Fingerprint sensor gestures, big battery, better cell reception, better support, better camera.

@beenwaitingforthis said:

@hollap said:
    Front facing stereo speakers. Better camera with camera2.api. Huge Battery. SD845. 6GB RAM. 64GB storage. Those are my must haves.

@acatrus said:

@coldheat06 said:

All of the above just about covers it..

Build quality must be better than the Axon7's all the way around, outside & inside. ZTE, if you move away from aluminum PLEASE DON'T go to a glass back build.
    I want a durable device not something so fragile I'm scared to hold it for fear of dropping it... Yes I know there are things called cases...

@texasmade1 said:

@jimlloyd40 said:
    Much faster security patch updates. And the Camera2 API so that you could install the Google camera and solve the low light woes. And Widevine certification.

@westside80 said:
    Fingerprint sensor gestures, big battery, better cell reception, better support, better camera.

@hollap said:

@acatrus said:

@coldheat06 said:

Build quality must be better than the Axon7's all the way around, outside & inside. ZTE, if you move away from aluminum PLEASE DON'T go to a glass back build.
    I want a durable device not something so fragile I'm scared to hold it for fear of dropping it... Yes I know there are things called cases...

If I can recommend something, then I would say that "Super Wood" would be a good material to switch to. Although it may not be quiet ready. Here's an article on it:
    https://www.google.ca/amp/bgr.com/2018/02/08/super-wood-densification-building-material/amp/

@westside80 said:

@14blank40 said:

@texasmade1 said:

@jimlloyd40 said:

@westside80 said:

@hollap said:

@acatrus said:

@coldheat06 said:

If I can recommend something, then I would say that "Super Wood" would be a good material to switch to. Although it may not be quiet ready. Here's an article on it:
    https://www.google.ca/amp/bgr.com/2018/02/08/super-wood-densification-building-material/amp/

That's what she said. 😂

Poor name choice for sure 😂, but the fact that it can be made clear while being durable, feeling premium and being a material that allows wireless charging makes it quiet the appropriate choice I think lol