ZTE QUARTZ

Jaysong56Jaysong56 United StatesPosts: 5 ✭✭✭

I left my watch in the car for 3 hrs and then went to charge it but someone told me to get it room temp and charge it so i turned it off and when i got it back i put it on the charger but nothings happening now and i recently had a samsung tablet run out of battery and the same happens to it NOTHING. Is there a way to fix this? just got the watch a bit before christmas.

Comments

• razor512razor512 United StatesPosts: 2,436 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Was the temperature cold or hot?

Also check if the contacts on the watch are clean, and if possible, use the original charger.

Also if the battery was completely drained and then left in a cold car, it may be worth trying to wear the watch for a few minutes to get the battery even warmer, since if the voltage is too low, the protection circuit may be reluctant to let the battery charge.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD Master Of Ceremonies United StatesPosts: 1,600 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Make sure the watch and charger have had time to evaporate any built up condensation on the inside and outside of the devices.

Also make sure the charging contacts on both devices are clean and free of debris. You could try cleaning the contacts with a lightly moistened qtip with alcohol, but probably not necessary.

Also make sure the connected cable and electrical outlet and charger are working properly.

The watch may not power on until it's reached a certain charging point. Be sure you are holding the power button in long enough for it to power on.

Let us know if any of this helps.

• Jaysong56Jaysong56 United StatesPosts: 5 ✭✭✭

It was in a cold car but when i put it on the charger it wormed up but still nothing is happenning for now...> @DoppelgangerD said:

Make sure the watch and charger have had time to evaporate any built up condensation on the inside and outside of the devices.

Also make sure the charging contacts on both devices are clean and free of debris. You could try cleaning the contacts with a lightly moistened qtip with alcohol, but probably not necessary.

Also make sure the connected cable and electrical outlet and charger are working properly.

The watch may not power on until it's reached a certain charging point. Be sure you are holding the power button in long enough for it to power on.

Let us know if any of this helps.

thanks ill try that too

@razor512 said:
    Was the temperature cold or hot?

Also check if the contacts on the watch are clean, and if possible, use the original charger.

Also if the battery was completely drained and then left in a cold car, it may be worth trying to wear the watch for a few minutes to get the battery even warmer, since if the voltage is too low, the protection circuit may be reluctant to let the battery charge.

it was cold but the watch wormed its self up on the charger

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 1,655 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

how long did you leave the watch on the charger? Try to leave it on the charge for maybe like 30 minutes to an hour. Then hold onto the power button to see if you can get it to boot up. If not, maybe leave the watch on the table for like a day or two to let it completely discharge itself, then place it in the charger for 30 min to an hour to see if you can get it to boot back up.

ITS fIXED i just left ti on the charger overnight and when w woke up i took it off put it back on and then a different power screen came on and i left it and now its fixed.

• samsamhasamsamha United StatesPosts: 1,655 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@Jaysong56 said:
    ITS fIXED i just left ti on the charger overnight and when w woke up i took it off put it back on and then a different power screen came on and i left it and now its fixed.

awesome, so glad to hear that.