Share your Axon 7 homescreen!

124»

Comments

• wrbirdwrbird Posts: 115 ✭✭✭✭✭

@marcwool1 said:
    I use Nova Prime to keep my homescreen completely clear because I like to have the most recent picture I took of my daughter, as my background.
    I really like the combo of Nova Prime and my icon pack (Tigad) for tue look of my app drawer.

I like those icons, thanks for sharing what pack it is.

• hollaphollap Wisconsin USA Posts: 7,559 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@wrbird said:

@DoppelgangerD said:

@hollap said:
    I had some time to switch my A7 homescreen around a bit, and figured I would revisit this thread. Anyone else have updated home screens on their A7? (Apps used to create: Nova Launcher Prime, Weather Timeline, Minimalistic Clock Widget, and Icon X Icon Pack)

That's pretty impressive the way you artistically have the icons laid out with the wallpaper art.
    :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

I second that!

It took me a bit to find the right wallpaper and line them up, but once I was done I really liked the end result. Thanks guys!

@marcwool1 said:
    I use Nova Prime to keep my homescreen completely clear because I like to have the most recent picture I took of my daughter, as my background.
    I really like the combo of Nova Prime and my icon pack (Tigad) for tue look of my app drawer.

@marcwool1 I really like that icon pack! Looks like the young one enjoys the snow up in Canada too :)

• gersh41gersh41 Posts: 234 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 9, 2018 12:45PM

I'm using the rootless pixel launcher. Simple, and works well.

• DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD USA Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

@gersh41 said:
    I'm using the rootless pixel launcher. Simple, and works well.

I've used Nova for years and really like it, but I may try switching to the Pixel Launcher because I like having day and date on my screen without a redundant clock.

• marcwool1marcwool1 CanadaPosts: 59 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the compliments, the icon pack I use is called (or should I say from?) Tigad.

• texasmade1texasmade1 DFW-Dallas-Big DPosts: 493 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 10, 2018 12:53PM

@wrbird said:

@rwhogg said:

Whoa, I like your icons. How would I get them? I'm running Nova Launcher Prime.

@wrbird Here is the icon pack that you're looking for. It is called Steelicons Icon Pack, and is $1.49 on the Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.themezilla.steelicons

@texasmade1 said:

@wrbird said:

@rwhogg said:

Whoa, I like your icons. How would I get them? I'm running Nova Launcher Prime.

@wrbird Here is the icon pack that you're looking for. It is called Steelicons Icon Pack, and is $1.49 on the Play Store.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.themezilla.steelicons

@texasmade1 awesome, thanks. Pretty sweet. I also like the Tigad pack that someone else posted.

• StumpyStumpy Sonova BeachPosts: 10 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • DoppelgangerDDoppelgangerD USA Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭✭✭✭✭✭

Thread inspired me to change up my boring home screen and make it look cool again... maybe...
    (Steelicons icon pack and Nova Launcher Prime)

@DoppelgangerD said:
    Thread inspired me to change up my boring home screen and make it look cool again... maybe...

The Steelicons pack is pretty sweet.

@hollap said:

@DoppelgangerD said:

Agreed. After seeing those icons on another post made me want to check them out. That's why I started the thread about the must-have apps. I figured we might come across other cool apps. The bummer thing about the Steelicons pack is that I lost my dynamic icon for my calendar app.. I contacted them but never heard back. I also liked the Tigad pack that was also posted here. That too had the same problem, but in that case the developer responded. He said he'll work on getting me one.

@wrbird said:

@hollap said:

@DoppelgangerD said:

Agreed. After seeing those icons on another post made me want to check them out. That's why I started the thread about the must-have apps. I figured we might come across other cool apps. The bummer thing about the Steelicons pack is that I lost my dynamic icon for my calendar app.. I contacted them but never heard back. I also liked the Tigad pack that was also posted here. That too had the same problem, but in that case the developer responded. He said he'll work on getting me one.

It can't hurt to ask that's for sure. Hopefully they come through for you @wrbird

124»